Thursday, September 27, 2007

Never Enough Time

When I decided to start a blog, I was a little afraid I would spend more time than I should online, blogging and reading other peoples' blogs. I didn't think that a week would pass with me not spending more than a few minutes online. I always find it amazing how quickly life can fly by...days pass, then weeks, and I hardly know where they went, or what I did with them. I am certainly looking forward to the coming days when I can spend my time at home doing the things I want to be doing, rather than having to go to work all day, and then come home to what seems like a very short evening, go to bed, and start it all over again the next day. I do like my job - I love working with kids - but I don't like the fact that my time belongs to someone else. I like to think that when I am home all day, I will have plenty of time to do all the things I would like to get done. Somehow, though, I have a feeling that even when my days do belong to me, with a new baby, there will still never be enough time...

No comments: