Monday, March 17, 2008

A Washer and a Dryer

I'm so excited! I finally am able to do laundry in my home! =)
Both apartments we've lived in have had shared laundry rooms, which we really aren't fond of. Thankfully, our parents have been gracious enough to allow us to do laundry at their homes, which we have appreciated! But I've now been able to do laundry at my home for about a week - and I am loving it! We purchased a compact washer, and set up a retractable clothesline in the bedroom, and I am in business! Now that I have caught up on the laundry pile, I think I'll be able to keep up with doing 5 (sometimes maybe 6) loads of laundry a week.


This little washer works great - and it wrings clothes out really well, which aids in drying!

My dryer! Yes, it does take a while, but it also saves money! =)

I'm using this little drawstring bag I received to hold my clothespins - I've hung it on the hook that the clothesline connects to.

No comments: