Friday, August 15, 2014

Tobias is One!

The first birthday is always a little bittersweet.  Bitter because those sweet baby days are behind us, but still sweet because I think one year olds are so much fun!

Our curious happy little man turned one last Friday, and we celebrated him with a few little gifts  and some yummy chocolate pudding cake with whip cream!  He heartily approved!



Something else that happens when you're the fourth child -
if I had remembered I was going to take pictures, I wouldn't
have put a pink bib on him!  =)



As a side note: first birthdays are also a little less bitter when there's another sweet baby to look forward to!  We should be meeting our new addition sometime around the first of February!  =)

2 comments:

PUPPPsMom said...

Woohoo! I am rejoicing with you for the new life to come!! That's wonderful news. :)

Annaleah said...

Thanks! We're curious to see if we'll even things up a bit! You're probably wondering the same thing! =)