Friday, June 12, 2015

Clothesline Baskets

I discovered this idea on a blog a couple of months ago, and because I love baskets, I was intrigued!  Thankfully, I had some clothesline that was just laying around, so I made my own that very day!  I have to say, not only do I love the finished product, but this was the most fun project I have done in a long time!  It was really quick and easy, and it makes something awesome!  What could be better?  =)








I've made several now; some for me, some for gifts.  I love how versatile these are!  You can make almost any shape, and you can make them plain, add just a little color with different colors of thread, or you can even dye the clothesline like I did with the yellow one (I used turmeric).  All are lovely!  I've decided to use them to organize my linen closet, so I'm slowly replacing the plastic bins I originally had, and I love it!  

No comments: