Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Simple Comfort...

It's funny how much comfort small things can bring.

Several years ago I purchased a gray zip-up sweatshirt, and I loved it.  I wore it all the time.  It gradually got dirty and worn, and then I got something (I can't remember what) on it that I didn't want to put through the wash.  Since it was fairly worn out anyway, I threw it away.  I've missed that sweatshirt ever since, and I've been on the look out for one similar.  I haven't seen too many of them, and often they don't fit right.  Every once and a while I'll mention my search for a gray sweatshirt.

Well, the other day my sweet husband surprised me by giving me the sweatshirt I've been looking for.  Apparently he'd been searching for one, and he recently found one, so while I was out the other day he went and purchased one for me.  It makes me happy every time I put it on, partially because it's so nice to have one again, and partially, of course, because it reminds me of my wonderful husband and his thoughtfulness!  =)

No comments: