1. Cute - Much better than a sloppy sweatshirt!
2. Heavier-Weight - To stay warm on chilly days.
3. Soft - So you want to wear it (and so the baby is happy to cuddle up).
4. Button-Up Front - The choice between leaving it open or buttoning it up to stay warmer.
5. Pockets - To have a tissue always at the ready for those little noses.
6. 3/4 length sleeves - They stay out of the way without having to constantly be pushed up.
Seth gave me this sweater for Christmas - since our house is a bit on the cool side and I wanted an alternative to sweatshirts. I have hardly taken it off since! He had trouble finding one with 3/4 length sleeves, which was my main requirement, but we found this one at Old Navy.