Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Seth!

Today is my husband's birthday. I always love special days! Unfortunately, Seth had classes and his internship to go to, and I had to work. But we were able to spend some time together, too. I made him breakfast in bed, a special tradition from my family. When I got home from work, we had a nice dinner, watched a movie, and then we went out for dessert. We'll also get to spend some time with our families this weekend to celebrate!

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Shereen said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. After I leave you this comment I am on my way to the garage to cut a piece of netting to put over the betta bowl. ;0) I was perusing some of your posts, and I realized that your beloved and my son have the same birthday. Not only that, his middle name is Seth. ;0) Micah Seth. I thought that was neat. Silly, I know.