Monday, April 14, 2008

Life...

Wow - I can't believe it's been over a week and a half since I've been able to post! Time sure has a way of getting a way from me. I've been way too busy just trying to keep up with the normal stuff - work, homemaking, and other things that come up. I just finished taking a couple of classes to learn how to use my serger, and I can't wait to try it on a project! I haven't made any clothes for a while, so I'm excited to get started on a dress I'm going to make for a couple of weddings that are coming up. This week should be a busy one again, as we are going to be attending a play on Thursday night, Saturday we are going bowling with our church, and some of Seth's relatives are going to be in the area this weekend, so we are going to be visiting with them at some point. Life never seems to slow down! Sometimes it seems like I'm always two steps behind and can never quite catch up!

No comments: