Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Plans...

I've been thinking a lot about Christmas lately...and getting excited! Right now I'm focusing on thinking of gifts. I have a couple of things ready, a couple more in the works, and many more ideas to come up with! I'm mostly trying to things of gifts that are nice, but simple and useful. I'd like to have gifts ready as soon as possible, so that I'll be able to relax and enjoy the busy season! Maybe this year I'll actually be successful in that goal - I can dream, right! =) I'm also trying to come up with a few ideas for Christmas activities. Last year got so busy with Benjamin that we didn't do too many Christmasy things, so I'd like to do a little more this year! My overall goal, though, is just to have a fun, but simple and relaxing season of making memories while celebrating our Savior's birth!

No comments: