Saturday, October 31, 2009

One of my new favorite things...

...hydrogen peroxide!

Several months ago I read a blog post on the wonderful stain-removing power of hydrogen peroxide, and decided to try it on several stains on our carpet. I was amazed at how well it worked! I was so happy - I did not want to pull out the Resolve with a little guy on the carpet all the time. Since then, I've also used it on our very dirty white couch, with great success! I'll be trying it on clothes next, but so far I'm am very pleased with the results I've gotten from using it! I screwed a spray bottle top onto the bottle, which worked really well on the couch, but I've found that it worked better on the carpet if I just poured it on, perhaps because it's able to go down into the carpet instead of just sitting on top. I'm happy to have another cheap, safe way to clean!

No comments: