Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall is Here!

October is flying by!  After a glorious several months of beautiful summer weather, the rain and cool days have returned.  The days are finding us wearing warm socks, enjoying yummy soups and gathering up the few last things from our garden.

I've been spending most of my extra time this month preparing for an exciting event coming up next week, and I'm almost done!  I'll share more on that soon!

Meanwhile, a few pictures on what else has been going on around our house:

My favorite thing about rotating toys and books (besides having less stuff out at a time) is that when we do switch things up, everything seems new.  Sometimes when I have a particularly busy day planned, I'll rotate a few things because "new" toys keep them occupied for quite some time!

Cool fall mornings are perfect for cuddling in bed!

A recent art project - Leaf Pounding!

An awesome sale on pineapple led us to purchase 20 of them!  We've been eating it fresh almost everyday - yum!  I'm also freezing lots of it so we can enjoy it all winter!

In case you weren't aware, my house is full of animals.  The funny thing is, the animals change all the time; one moment I have lions, and the next thing I know they've turned into orangutans.  It's amazing!

No comments: