Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Introducing....

Simple Threads, my new sewing business!



Sewing is one of my passions, and I have long considered selling some of the things I make.  After participating in a small church bazaar a year ago, that desire grew, and finally this spring I took the first step and obtained a business license.  Over the summer I built up a stash of items that I wanted to sell, and this weekend, I am participating in my first real business event, The Christmas at North Creek Bazaar!  I am really excited, not only because I am selling some of my favorite things, but also because this is a really fun bazaar, one I have enjoyed attending several times in the past.

For now, bazaars will probably be my main method of selling, since it fits in with my life well.  However, I am also planning on selling a little bit through Etsy, and I am also willing to take special orders.  For more information on my business, the things I sell, special orders, and the bazaar this weekend, please visit my new business blog, simplethreadssewing.blogspot.com!


Thanks!

No comments: