Thursday, November 6, 2008

Waiting...

I've been home for almost a week now and it's getting harder and harder to be patient!  I'm quite eager to meet our baby!  Unfortunately, the baby seems to be happy as a clam and isn't too anxious to leave its cozy little home.  I've been really hoping the baby would be born before Saturday, which is Seth's birthday, mostly because I'm impatient, but also because he has to work all day on his birthday, and he wouldn't have to if the baby would come!  There's still a couple of days.  It could happen.  =)  In the meantime, it's been a long time since our home has been this clean, and I'm getting a jump start on Christmas projects!  So I've been able to keep pretty busy, although days like yesterday got a little lonely with Seth working all day and at night.  =(

No comments: