Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Moses Basket

Since we decided not to move right now, we're still in our one-bedroom apartment - and we'll soon have two kids! We thought about several different options when it came to beds for the kids. Benjamin is still in his crib, and while we don't have room for two cribs, we had considered using the playpen, or getting a bassinet or cradle for the baby. I was talking to a friend one day, and she mentioned Moses Baskets. I had heard of them before, but hadn't thought about it until then. The more we thought about it, the more we liked the idea. Not only is it small, but it's completely portable. I can easily move it around where I need it during the day, and we can even bring it with us if we're going to be gone for the day.


A couple of months ago I was talking to my Mother-in-law about them - she had never heard of them before. Later that day, she was out shopping, and she just happened to see one at Ross - for a fraction of the typical price! It was the only one they had, and it was green, not blue or pink! It was such a random find - but it was perfect! It is so fun to see God provide in unique ways!

The Moses Basket is all washed and ready to go - I'm excited to get to try it out! =)

No comments: