Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Projects!

I've come to realize over the past few days that sewing has lately been my version of "nesting". Some women feel the urge to deep clean their home as time for baby draws near; as for me, I've been sewing with a vengence. Despite having plenty that I could (and probably should) be doing, it seems that almost everyday I think of a new little project I just "have" to do! I think it must have something to do with the feeling that I won't have much time for sewing for a while after the baby is born. So, I've managed to squeeze in lots of little projects here and there in my days.

Here's a peek at some of the other projects I've finished:

A large, lightweight swaddling blanket for baby.

A new tote bag; I've been wanting one of these since making one for my sister-in-law last summer!


Two of these changing pads, one for a gift and one to possibly sell....?

Two baby toys/teethers.

And I keep feeling like I need to make something else! =)

No comments: