Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Around My Home

In my sewing basket....

Some lovely new fabrics make me want to start some new projects!


On my bookshelf....


New titles I've been perusing...one from the library, one I received for Mother's Day. Both full of inspiration!


On my table....


Mother's Day tulips...I took a departure from my usual arrangement, and am loving the fun look!



In my kitchen....



Fresh yogurt and iced tea...glass jars make everything look better!


Some of the yogurt went to making these orange creamcicles...I didn't use a specific recipe, but instead an idea from my mom and sister.


They were a hit!


In my laundry pile....


I love these fleece sheets...they are so soft and warm, and the kids thought they made a cozy place to play for a few minutes before they made their way back to the bed.


In my arms....


Two (soon to be three) precious little people. I've been thinking lately of the huge privilege (and challenge) I've been entrusted with in raising them!

No comments: