Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A little more time...


With just a couple more days until the baby's due date, it's getting harder and harder for me to be patient - I'm so ready to meet this baby! But since it's not going to come on my schedule, I'm really trying to just savor each day that I have left, to appreciate having just a little more time...


...time to prepare for busy days ahead by making more food to have on hand. Such as the double batch of granola bars in my cupboard, two lasagnas and four jars of strawberry jam in the freezer, and cupboards full of food thanks to my beginning-of-the-month grocery shopping!


...time to do a little summer sewing, such as this light jacket for Joanna - made easy by tracing an existing jacket, and keeping the sleeves attached!


...time to enjoy just a few more days of just having two little people to focus on and care for.

No comments: