Friday, June 28, 2013

Sewing For Baby, Part 3

I've been using homemade diaper covers for a few years now, and I absolutely love them!  They are awesome: simple, inexpensive, long-lasting, and they work great!  I had only made the medium and large sizes, so I decided that it was time to add some small ones to my stash for this baby.



I've used a different color thread for each size so I can tell them apart easily.  The five I made should be plenty to go along with the non-homemade ones I already had (although I love the homemade ones so much better, I just may feel the need to make a few more!).  Then, to go along with them, I made a new wet bag since the vinyl I used inside the old one (before I discovered PUL fabric) was tearing.  This one should last much longer, although I'm starting to wish I had made it a bit larger. 



No comments: