Saturday, December 29, 2007

Handmade with love...

I received several handmade gifts this year for Christmas...I so enjoy these "labors of love"...



My ten-year-old sister made me this jar of hot cocoa mix - which I will thoroughly enjoy! It's finished off with a little ornament, which is a jar that says "Hot Cocoa" on it! Abbie also made homemade peanut butter cups for my husband - yum!


My mom made this lovely cross-stitched towel - it adds such a sweet, homey touch to my kitchen!


This beautiful rug was made for me by my mother-in-law. She has such a gift for painting! It looks so nice in my kitchen!



Another special treasure created by my mom. This adorable little doll is a wonderful addition to my collection of rag dolls!


Lots of people take their own bags to the grocery store...now I have my own bucket to take berry picking! My dad made this berry bucket for me - perfect for the next time I pick blueberries!


This bookmark was made by a another teacher at my school - such a fun little treat in the pages of a book!

I was so blessed by all of these wonderful gifts!

No comments: