Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So far so good!


I have lots to get done before Christmas, but so far I'm doing pretty good. I've been making myself a list every morning to keep track of everything that I want to accomplish that day. It really helps me! I had a long list yesterday, and I was so happy to be able to get everything done! I finished up some presents, wrote all of my Christmas cards and got everything ready that needed to be mailed (well, except for one thing that I'm still finishing up!). It's always nice to have that job done! Along with my cards, I also sent one of these ornaments that I made a few weeks ago. Seth took everything to the post office for me this morning, so presents are on their way! It's always so fun to get things in the mail!

Well, on to finishing my jobs for today!

No comments: