Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's

After sleeping in (a rare thing around here), we took a walk and then came home and made this yummy breakfast.


I first made Sputniks (they're like doughnut holes) for us on Christmas. They were a favorite in my family growing up, but I hadn't made them yet for Seth because my first attempt to make them several years ago didn't go so well (the oil I was going to fry them in caught on fire). But I successfully made them for him on Christmas and they were a hit! He loved them, so we made them again for New Years.


Then we put away all the Christmas stuff and did some organizing! Along with the smaller container I already had, this new Christmas bin fit all our stuff! Not a bad way to start off the new year...

2 comments:

Simply Stork said...

Hello there,

Hey I'm know alot about washington...where abouts are you? (is that the kingston ferry behind you?)

Good for you!!!I wish I could get reorganized...we are having a horrible time getting it all put back into place around here...:o)

~simply stork~

Annaleah said...

Close - it's the Port Townsend Ferry!