Thursday, October 25, 2007

My New Shelf


My project for Sunday was to turn a board we had sitting around into a shelf. I've been meaning to do it for some time, so I figured now was as a good a time as any. We don't have any fancy power tools, so it's very simple and by no means perfect, but it fills the empty space on my wall quite nicely. It only took about an hour and a half of actual work time from start to finish (it took longer than that to actually be done, since the stain had to dry). The best part was that it cost me nothing - we had everything I needed already sitting around! I might still play around with what I put on it - I just stuck some stuff up there for now. I really love shelves - they always look cute and they're such a great place to put stuff that you have!

No comments: