Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cooking in Style

I've wanted an apron for a while, mostly because I dislike being messy, and that often comes with the territory while cooking. I tried making one a couple of months ago, on my own, without a pattern, but it didn't turn out very well. I went out shopping with a birthday gift card, and I found this really cute apron. I had wanted one that matched my kitchen, so I could hang it up in there and have it look good, but I really liked the fabric and style of this one. Plus, it fit me well, and a lot of aprons don't. So I got it even though it didn't match my kitchen, and it now hangs on a hook in the entry way, which is just outside my kitchen. I'll enjoy it!




This was (to my memory, anyway) my first apron. My mom made it for me when I was little. For the top pocket, my mom cross-stiched a design - it has a little lamb, my name, and it says "Ewe are special". I remember loving to wear this little apron!


No comments: