Saturday, February 2, 2008

Old and New

We have moved everything into our new apartment and are in the process of getting organized! Each day things look a little better.

We do not currently have internet access at our place, so today we walked down to a nearby coffee shop to get back in touch with the rest of the world!

We are very happy with our new apartment. It is bigger and nicer than our old apartment, although the kitchen is a little smaller and it has less closets. I have, however, been fairly successful in getting everything put away in its proper place. I will post pictures of our new home as soon as we finish putting everything away and on the walls.

In the meantime, however, I thought I would post pictures of our old apartment:



Living room - view from the balcony (that's our front door on the top left)


Dining nook


Kitchen


Balcony


Bathroom (I know...really exciting)


Bedroom

No comments: