Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two Special Days...Two Special Meals

When I came home from work on Valentine's Day, I was greeted by a dressed-up husband who had the table set and dinner on the stove! What a nice surprise! We started the meal with bread and a salad, and then he served the seafood pasta he had made. Yum!



Seth making our Valentine's dinner...


The table he had set up - he put the lamp there because we're not supposed to use candles in our apartment...


The main course - seafood pasta...


The day after Valentine's was my birthday, and Seth insisted on making dinner for me once again. I requested homemade calzones, and he did a great job on them! They were delicious! He also made me this ice cream cake! It was as good as it looks!


I enjoyed these two special days!

No comments: